Facebook Usage Policy
The Bargain Booze Facebook page is a place where a bit of bantz and fun are at the forefront and our fans can enjoy exclusive content not available elsewhere. Whether you’re after a bit of banter, a reminder of the great deals we have in store, or some new exciting news about what we’re doing next, you’ll find all that here and lots more. If you’re a regular visitor you might even spot an exciting giveaway here and there! So keep checking back to see what we’re up to..
This page is a community for all the fans of Bargain Booze and we love to hear what you think. We aim to respond to your queries as quickly as possible, but it might take slightly longer on evenings and weekends, so please bear with us.
We have a number of terms & conditions, the full details of which are noted below, that you are deemed to have accepted by becoming a fan of this page. We have these rules so that we can make the Bargain Booze page community as great as possible, and because we take the responsible marketing of alcohol seriously. We hope you understand, but if you do not agree to be bound by these T&Cs, please “un-like” the page and do not continue to access, use, or contribute to this page.
Some specific rules for contributions to our pages include;
• Do not upload pictures of people under 25 (including yourself!).
• Do not post sexually suggestive text or pictures.
• Do not promote drinking to excess, smoking, illicit drugs, drink driving, or other irresponsible activities.
You will find that our page is moderated regularly to make sure we are all playing nice! We may remove comments that violate our T&Cs. Although we don’t like removing comments, this sometimes is necessary.
Just a few more rules to remember!
•Please treat other contributors with respect and consideration. If we feel that comments are derogatory, shocking or insulting we will remove them.
• Watch your mouth – Please don’t use swear words or language that may offend or be considered inappropriate. We may remove such content at our discretion.
• If a person or organisation hasn’t given you express permission to use his, her, or its name, photos, or audio/video content on our page, please don’t post it.
• Please make sure that what you post is factually correct and legally permissible, and isn’t defamatory, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, an invasion of privacy, or an infringement of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Do not post any advertising, spam, or links to external sites. This includes posts used in an attempt to direct traffic to other websites, blogs, or Facebook pages. If you do, we will remove these posts.
• Do not post personal information about yourself that should remain private. If you do, we will be required to remove it.
• At this moment we are only monitoring posts written in English. Any comment that isn’t posted in English or that appears to be written in any sort of code will be removed as well.
• Prices my differ in Wales.
Finally (the last of the legal stuff for now, we promise):
If you do come across a comment on our page that you consider inappropriate, Facebook allows you to ‘mark as spam’ or ‘report as abuse’. Don’t be afraid to raise your hand!
We reserve the right to remove comments at any time for any reason without prior notice. Please note that offenders may be reported and blocked from participating on the page. So be nice!
Conviviality Retail is not responsible or liable for any content posted or uploaded to this site by its users, or any content on third party sites.
If you’d like to contact us with a complaint, compliment, provide feedback, or say hello please don’t hesitate to use the ‘message’ button to send us a direct email. We’ll work to respond to you as quickly as possible!
Please go to https://www.facebook.com/fba_whatsthis to learn more about how Facebook enables brands to share your Likes or content with your friends, https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy to adjust your Facebook privacy settings, and https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads§ion=social if you would like to opt-out of appearing in future Facebook advertisements whenever it is possible to do so.
We love running competitions & showing off our best promotions on our page and while every effort is made to ensure viewers know the closing date of these competitions & promotions, the posts themselves may remain.
These posts may contain historical product claims that are not now endorsed by Bargain Booze or any suppliers mentioned in the post.
For more information about responsible drinking, please see www.drinkaware.co.uk
Bestway Retail Limited is registered in England with registered number 4103203. Our registered office is at 2 Abbey Road, London, NW10 7BW.
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any computer or system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Bestway Retail Limited for any loss or damage from receipt or use thereof. The views expressed are of the individual, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bestway Retail Limited.
Activity and use of Bestway Retail Limited systems is monitored to secure its effective use and operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using these systems will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective use and operation and for other lawful business purposes.