Bargain Booze Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are important and should be read carefully. By using the Bargain Booze service, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms you may not be permitted to become a member of the Club. We will notify you of any changes via email. Mobilize Systems & Bestway Retail Limited (“Bestway”), operators of the Club, reserves the right, at any time, to change these terms and conditions and your continued use of the service is deemed to be your acceptance of such changes.
Bestway reserve the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Bestway. Bestway operates web sites, collectively known as “Our Websites”, for the purpose of providing information. Our Websites includes www.bargainbooze.co.uk and www.winerack.co.uk. All offers include a start and end date where the deal will be available. All offers are while stocks last, errors and other omissions. Please note that not all varieties/packs are stocked in all stores. Promotional prices are available at participating stores only. We reserve the right to limit purchases. With Bargain Booze being a franchise, not all products/offers are available in every single store.
In these terms and conditions, certain words have defined meanings which are set out in this Section 1 as follows:
“Customer” and “you” means the applicant or end user of the Club;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, trademarks, service marks, design rights (whether registrable or otherwise), applications for any of the foregoing, copyright, database rights, trade or business names and other similar rights or obligations whether registrable or not in any country (including but not limited to the United Kingdom);
“Bargain Booze”, “we” and “us” means Bestway Retail Limited (Company Number: 4103203) whose registered office is at: Unit 1, Weston Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6BP;
“Offers” means a discount offer available in store on a Product;
“Product” means the product type marketed by the Bestway to which a specific offer applies;
“Service” and “Services” means the Bargain Booze service provided by us to you;
“SMS” means Short Messaging Service;
- In order to use the Service you must register with us.
- You may register with us by entering your details on the Bargain Booze website.
- In the event that you are required to provide information to us in the course of registration, you shall ensure that all of the information you provide is accurate and you agree to notify us in the event that the information becomes inaccurate for any reason.
- All registrations are subject to verification by us and we reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the service in our absolute discretion. We will notify you if your registration has been accepted.
- We will send to your email address news and deals typically every week or at other intervals as we specify.
- Unless otherwise stated by us or by the selected store or Participating Advertiser, the following applies to Bargain Booze Offers:
- Offers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash;
- Offers may only be used once for each purchase of a Product;
- Offers cannot have a redemption value that exceeds the purchase price of the Product;
- Offers are subject to a valid date and expiry date;
- Offers are subject to ‘while stocks last’, ‘availability’ and ‘any redemption limit set’;
- please do not attempt to redeem Offers against any other product as refusal to accept may cause embarrassment and delay at the checkout;
- when Offers have expired, or have reached their redemption limit they will automatically disappear from the Offers list; and
- Offers can only be redeemed via the Bargain Booze scheme in store with the Windows till service within the period of offer validity.
- Alcohol Offers
- All alcohol offers are only for persons over 18 years of age. All stores operate a “Challenge 25 Policy” where you must look over 25 otherwise you will not be able to purchase alcohol without official ID.
- The licensing law only permits the sale of alcohol during certain permitted hours.
- The law does not permit the sale of alcohol to persons under the age of 18.
- Please drink responsibly (visit co.ukfor details)
- Your use of the Services
- You undertake that you shall not use the Service for commercial purposes.
- We provide the Service without charge to you and as such, it is provided to you ‘as seen’ and ‘as available’. We make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Service, including its operation, content, information or materials. By way of example, we do not warrant that the Service is accurate, complete, and current or that the Service will operate without interruption or be timely, secure or error free. Any reliance by you on the Service shall be at your own risk. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Service and its use including but not limited to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, price and/or availability of Products to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that an offer does not provide you with a legal right to a reduction in the purchase price of the Product of an amount equal to the face value of the offer. You further acknowledge that in the event of any conflict or ambiguity between the offer information sent to by email and the information in the possession of the store, the information of the store shall prevail. Your ability to redeem each Bargain Booze Offer is subject to availability of products at participating outlets with the correct till systems. The stores may in its absolute discretion refuse to accept Bargain Booze Offers.
- Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or the negligence of our officers and employees.
- Subject to Section 6.1 above, we exclude all liability for loss or damage of any kind to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You agree that this liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind (including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental and consequential loss, loss of data and loss of profit) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Service including the design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces and the selection and arrangement of the content, software and all other material comprising the Service belongs to us or our licensors. All rights are reserved.
- With the exception of trademarks and logos of the stores or Brand Owners, all trademarks, trade names and service marks are proprietary to us or our licensors.
- Data Protection
- We may terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time at our absolute discretion.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
- You may terminate your membership with Bargain Booze at any time by deleting the application from your phone.
- Company Details and Contact Address
Bestway Retail Limited
Unit 1, Weston Road
PHONE: 01270 614710
COMPANY NUMBER: 4103203
VAT No.: 398619389
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
- If we fail to enforce a right under this Agreement, that failure will not prevent us from enforcing other rights or the same type of right on a later occasion.
- Without limiting Sections 5 (Disclaimers) and 6 (Limitation of Liability), we do not take responsibility for any event which is outside our reasonable control nor for any consequential loss arising from such an event.
- These terms and conditions constitute the whole agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter and supersedes any and all prior agreements between you and us. You are not permitted to assign this Agreement. We may assign or transfer any of our rights under this Agreement without notice to you.
- Unless expressly provided in these terms and conditions, no term of this agreement is enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person who is not a party to it.
- Any notice request instruction or other document to be given shall be delivered or sent by first class post or fax to the address or to the fax number of the other party set out in terms (or such other address or numbers as may have been notified and any such notice or other document shall be deemed to have been served (if delivered) at the time of delivery (if sent by post) upon the expiration of 48 hours after posting, (if sent by facsimile transmission) upon the expiration of 12 hours after dispatch, and upon receipt back of confirmation of receipt (if sent by email).
- Governing law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Our competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for employees of Bargain Booze (or their families), their suppliers or other affiliated companies.
- Closing Date and times are detailed within the individual competition terms.
- Bestway Retail Limited are the promoter and will appoint an independent objective adjudicator to randomly draw winning entries from correct competition entries.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
- For winner’s details please send a SAE to: Bargain Booze Marketing, Bargain Booze Head Office, Weston Road, Crewe, CW1 6BP
- Bargain Booze or its affiliates may use the information you supply for future promotional activities.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Maximum purchase
- Bargain Booze reserves the right to instate maximum purchases to any promotions.
- Once you have redeemed one offer, if there is a maximum purchase in place, the same offer cannot be redeemed by you a second time.
- All of our offers are subject to availability
- Not all stores will stock all of our products and promotions
- Promotional prices are available at participating stores only.
- Promotions are available for a limited time only so once the offer is gone, it’s gone.
- Age restrictions
- To purchase alcohol in the UK, you must be over 18 years old
- All Bargain Booze stores operate an Under 25 Policy whereby if you look under 25, you will be asked for ID.
- If no ID is shown, the sale will be refused.
- When making an age restricted purchase, all parties at the till must show ID if requested by the shop assistant.
- If you are with someone under 18 and the shop assistant has any doubt that the alcohol being purchased is to be consumed by the minor, the store is within their rights to refuse the sale.